Come Enjoy This BOGO with Us...
Buy one jet ski tour, get each passenger FREE! ($25 savings per passenger!)
*Advance reservations required (no walk-ins allowed)
*Must mention your BOGO CARD before purchase
*Must show your BOGO CARD at arrival
*Note: a maximum of 2 people are allowed per watercraft
*Not valid with any other offer
When and Where to Find Us...
22-12 119th St
College Point, NY 11356
Hours of Operation
Friday 10:00 AM - 8:00PM
Saturday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
What We're About...
NEW YORK CITY JET SKI TOURS
We are conveniently located only 15 minutes away from the Big Apple. No need for long rides in order to reach NYC major attractions.
New York City Downtown Tour
Our tour starts in Flushing bay with a quick passage by the Alcatraz of NYC the famous Rikers Island going down the East River under the Robert F. Kennedy, Ed Koch Queensboro Bridge alongside with Roosevelt Island and the slim UN Building. After a quick open water ride the next bridge will be Williamsburg, Manhattan and the iconic Brooklyn Bridge. To avoid the commercial traffic and their wake we will travel between Governors Island and Brooklyn shooting straight to the Statue of Liberty. Last stop being Battery Park City for those awesome pictures of the Freedom Tower.
Duration: 2.0 Hours Price: $225 per watercraft driver Included +$25 for an additional passenger - (Only 2 people allowed on each ski.)
Take a Look...
Map and guidelines...
- Drivers must be 18 years of age or older as per NY State law regarding rental business.
- We do not rent jetskis without a tour guide.
- We provide life jackets and wet suits during rental period
- There is a weight limit of 200 pounds per passenger.
- Drivers must show a government-issued ID and watch/understand a 14 minute safety video. (Seadoo PWC safety video).
- Potential drivers suspect to be under the influence of alcohol will need to blow the Breathalyzer and if positive can only ride as a passenger. (Zero tolerance as we are here to have a fun and safe environment above all ).
- For those younger than 18 years of age can ride on the jet ski as a passenger but a parental consent form will need to be filled out.
- Security deposit of $500 in CASH which will be returned once the rental period is over and free of incidents.
- Passengers must be a minimum of 42 inches tall.
- NYCJETSKITOURS reserves the right to cancel a schedule tour due to inclement weather like fog, rain, wind or thunderstorms and reschedule it for another day.
*Pictures and descriptions on this page from www.nycjetskitours.com/ and www.facebook.com/Tugamotorsports-Jetski-Rentals-1132753436749305/